https://www.fac-droit.univ-smb.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/girl-writing-in-her-moleskine-diary-picjumbo-com.jpg 1200 1800 Service Communication https://www.fac-droit.univ-smb.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Untitled-1.png Service Communication2017-05-29 09:03:322017-06-13 10:55:17M2 European and International Business Law
Please find below some important dates related to Semester 3 of Master 2 EIBL in Chambéry.
- EIBL Master 2 (Semester 3): a compulsory but very friendly “Start of the year” (including a short presentation of all lectures, various administrative information, official welcome and informal drink, Q & A with the students) will be organized at the Faculty of Law of Chambéry on Monday September 11, 2017 (Week 37).
- This welcome and organization meeting will be followed by the first lectures starting on Wednesday September 13 (Week 37)”
- Period of break: All Saints Holiday period from Saturday October 28 through Sunday November 5, 2017
- Period of exams: all exams will be held from Wednesday December 13 through Wednesday December 20, 2017 included (Weeks 50 and 51)
- End of Semester and beginning of Christmas Holiday period: Friday evening December 22, 2017